The shock for a moment.
Retracting fangs resurrect from the depth,
Just to spread the venomous news through gossip,
Exchanging of the views, flavored with opinions,
A Pack of pigs always on the loose in our towns,
Their tails are not quiet, flip from side to side,
The snort from their noses, the touch of their bellies,
A few are pregnant with hot juicy gossip,
to deliver with ideas that are too cheap,
When they look for the waste to share with their friends,
Digital signals can’t be the chameleons or the newt,
To change and gossip with the information’s content,
Don’t gossip through the emails to get charged later.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The shock for a moment. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla