the selfless rain in our life..Dear Father!
Rain never benefits from raining, though the process is tough,
Lonely clouds gather and collide up above the sky with trough,
Competition is tough, when the harsh reality wind blows rough,
Floating alone or in crowd with one aim at the loving hearts,
Providing the life giving sky juice to the livings on earth,
Fathers, you are all as the rain, upgrading ancestral paths,
The gathering of clouds end up in raining with gala fun,
But we see you all in salt, fresh and polluted water Tins,
What have we done to you all, dear fathers of the human,
Vibrant and the most intelligent fathers of the animal kingdom,
What have we done to you all for your generous affection,
Except showing our gratitude in colorful flowers, that bloom,
Bounties of grains, pulses and the tall trees that groom,
The mother earth as your bride, Father, you are all selfless rain,
We, the children of your bride, will never let you down,
So you run in our body as the life giving elixir, still sacrificing,
Father, we love you, all, each and every one of you, hard striving.
Let us float on you gently, Father, don't create under current,
our family boat has the safe journey when you are happy and sound.
Happy Father's Day! !
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the selfless rain in our life..Dear Father! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...