THE SECRET OF LIFE
In life take time to;
work- it is the price of success.
Think-it is the source of power.
Pray-it is the greatest power on earth.
Love-it is the previlege to God.
Read-it is the foundation of life.
Laugh-it is the music of the soul.
Friendship-it is the road to happiness.
Give-it is the mission of life.
Save-it is the secret of the future.
Relax-it is the source of health.
and above all take time to live for thats' the reason you are alive.
Bwambale Muhidin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE SECRET OF LIFE by Bwambale Muhidin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol