THE SECRET OF LIFE
In life take time to;
work- it is the price of success.
Think-it is the source of power.
Pray-it is the greatest power on earth.
Love-it is the previlege to God.
Read-it is the foundation of life.
Laugh-it is the music of the soul.
Friendship-it is the road to happiness.
Give-it is the mission of life.
Save-it is the secret of the future.
Relax-it is the source of health.
and above all take time to live for thats' the reason you are alive.
Bwambale Muhidin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE SECRET OF LIFE by Bwambale Muhidin )
- A bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love counts the hours, Mark Heathcote
- My Deck, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A trip to rotgut, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A recipe for a poem, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America will be back, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I will not be taken down., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Will the crowd cheer, Harold R Hunt Sr
- waiting, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)