THE SECRET OF LIFE
In life take time to;
work- it is the price of success.
Think-it is the source of power.
Pray-it is the greatest power on earth.
Love-it is the previlege to God.
Read-it is the foundation of life.
Laugh-it is the music of the soul.
Friendship-it is the road to happiness.
Give-it is the mission of life.
Save-it is the secret of the future.
Relax-it is the source of health.
and above all take time to live for thats' the reason you are alive.
Bwambale Muhidin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE SECRET OF LIFE by Bwambale Muhidin )
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)