The Second Hand Opinion
In life, time is irrelevant.
It takes nine months to bring new life to the world,
Yet in a moment it can be stolen from us.
You may work for something your entire life
To find that someone younger has taken it.
What is age anyway?
Does it make you wiser...
No, time is indeed irrelevant.
In 365 days, the Earth fully orbits the sun.
In 90 days, there is a season change.
In 24 hours, the Earth completes a single rotation.
In 1 hour, we can lose who means the most to us.
In which period of time does our life change most?
Maylee Bossy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Second Hand Opinion by Maylee Bossy )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah