The Second Hand Opinion
In life, time is irrelevant.
It takes nine months to bring new life to the world,
Yet in a moment it can be stolen from us.
You may work for something your entire life
To find that someone younger has taken it.
What is age anyway?
Does it make you wiser...
No, time is indeed irrelevant.
In 365 days, the Earth fully orbits the sun.
In 90 days, there is a season change.
In 24 hours, the Earth completes a single rotation.
In 1 hour, we can lose who means the most to us.
In which period of time does our life change most?
Maylee Bossy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Second Hand Opinion by Maylee Bossy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest
- Troubles, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Grumblers, Edgar Albert Guest
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..