Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Rose Within The Cover.
The rose is ever green,
The rose remains bloomed
With dewy honey it graces the vase
Barring all sorrowful gloom.
The rose is there in the abstract room.
The rose in the garden,
Is plucked and molested,
The rose repairs for another night,
The rose forgets the sunny light.
The rose knows, wherever it goes,
That its youth and beauty grows in some One's garden,
And Love harbors it, -the rose is certain.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rose Within The Cover. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz