Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Rose Within The Cover.
The rose is ever green,
The rose remains bloomed
With dewy honey it graces the vase
Barring all sorrowful gloom.
The rose is there in the abstract room.
The rose in the garden,
Is plucked and molested,
The rose repairs for another night,
The rose forgets the sunny light.
The rose knows, wherever it goes,
That its youth and beauty grows in some One's garden,
And Love harbors it, -the rose is certain.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rose Within The Cover. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John