Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Rose Within The Cover.
The rose is ever green,
The rose remains bloomed
With dewy honey it graces the vase
Barring all sorrowful gloom.
The rose is there in the abstract room.
The rose in the garden,
Is plucked and molested,
The rose repairs for another night,
The rose forgets the sunny light.
The rose knows, wherever it goes,
That its youth and beauty grows in some One's garden,
And Love harbors it, -the rose is certain.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rose Within The Cover. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)