The Road Of Life
Life is a broken road,
Walked by lonely souls.
The ones that loves,
And the ones that lost,
Say that life is worth the cost.
The cost of pain,
The cost of sorrow,
It will all make sense tomorrow.
In the end,
The good exceeds the bad.
Only then will you understand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote this poem on one of my depressed days. Honestly, all of my poetry comes from the heart. I just try to get people to understand life on a deeper level. I wrote this as a dedication to living through my suicide attempt. Life is what you make it, and it should take a lot to break you down.
Comments about this poem (The Road Of Life by Trystin Delay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..