The Road Of Life
Life is a broken road,
Walked by lonely souls.
The ones that loves,
And the ones that lost,
Say that life is worth the cost.
The cost of pain,
The cost of sorrow,
It will all make sense tomorrow.
In the end,
The good exceeds the bad.
Only then will you understand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote this poem on one of my depressed days. Honestly, all of my poetry comes from the heart. I just try to get people to understand life on a deeper level. I wrote this as a dedication to living through my suicide attempt. Life is what you make it, and it should take a lot to break you down.
Comments about this poem (The Road Of Life by Trystin Delay )
- Lost, zheung kyuhkoh
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There be a whole civilization, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Under the Flag of Civilization, Emmanuel George Cefai
- United in flying, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Poet Seer in parable., Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a Poet Seer and the people gat.., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)