Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Rise Of The Spiritual Sun
Nature without and Nature within
Reflects on the same screen.
The installed plasma of conscious Divine,
Waits for manifestation in every being.
When the rusts on the bio-mind is gone,
In the inner sky there rises the sun.
Then the chaos within and the chaos without,
Trouble no more and clarify the doubt.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rise Of The Spiritual Sun by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam