Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Rise Of The Spiritual Sun
Nature without and Nature within
Reflects on the same screen.
The installed plasma of conscious Divine,
Waits for manifestation in every being.
When the rusts on the bio-mind is gone,
In the inner sky there rises the sun.
Then the chaos within and the chaos without,
Trouble no more and clarify the doubt.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rise Of The Spiritual Sun by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim