THE RIGHT TO DIE... DEC 19TH,2012
THE RIGHT TO DIE … Dec 19th,2012
Trudeau's Charter of Rights denies us the right to die,
We are forbidden to decide when, where, how or why,
If we the people had binding referendums, we could decide,
But that too has been denied and the elites will not provide.
But assisted suicide brings a whole lot more to the front,
Where abortion clinics; kill thousands of unborn babies; to be blunt,
While our party politicians have their own different agenda,
They consider death-with-dignity to be just strange propaganda.
So our right to life does not include unborn babies in a womb,
Or Like Sue Rodriguez, denied her right to death amid sickness and doom,
And nothing, absolutely nothing, can get the elites to change their minds,
They will not listen as they pull down their Ottawa blinds.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE RIGHT TO DIE... DEC 19TH,2012 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland