Steven B Taylor
The Riddle Poem
I have become a citizen of the Cosmos.
I dwell among the stars.
I have crossed the universe many times,
Gone over the rainbow, and beyond paradise.
If you wish to find me you must find paradise,
Go over the rainbow, and look for the Ventanas.
To visit me you must find the path of Las Ventanas.
The Ventanas are the windows of the soul.
They allow me to glimpse eternity.
They open only as you grow in wisdom,
And reject the notions of boundaries.
One cannot be a citizen of the universe,
Without an expansion of the mind.
You must be a believer in worlds unknown.
And follow your heart, as your only guide.
Nothing is more releasing than to follow your heart.
It is a quest which manifests your joining with,
The eternal soul of all humankind.
The realization of the ultimate quest,
For life purpose.
I have come that far to know that I shall
Face God with an understanding
Of all that is real.
I shall see through the mirror clearly.
This poem has a riddle and a hidden message.
Can you find out what they are?
One morning, while walking the dog,
It all became so very clear.
The Riddle is that all the places mentioned are actually where I live. For example: Paradise Boulevard, Rainbow Road, Universe Blvd, the Ventana Ranch, and Las Ventanas Dr. I live in Albuquerque, NM.
The message is that one can find the meaning of life right where they live and they don’t have to take a space ship to the stars to understand what is truly real.
Steven B Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Riddle Poem by Steven B Taylor )
- i'm a french braid you unravel, Mandolyn ...
- In Fantasia, Harry Freeman
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzae Chevalier
- ROBIN WILLIAMS IS A LIGHTWORKER, Suzae Chevalier
- Doing My Best, Kyle Schlicher
- Beloftes, Madrason writer
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)