Steven B Taylor
The Riddle Poem
I have become a citizen of the Cosmos.
I dwell among the stars.
I have crossed the universe many times,
Gone over the rainbow, and beyond paradise.
If you wish to find me you must find paradise,
Go over the rainbow, and look for the Ventanas.
To visit me you must find the path of Las Ventanas.
The Ventanas are the windows of the soul.
They allow me to glimpse eternity.
They open only as you grow in wisdom,
And reject the notions of boundaries.
One cannot be a citizen of the universe,
Without an expansion of the mind.
You must be a believer in worlds unknown.
And follow your heart, as your only guide.
Nothing is more releasing than to follow your heart.
It is a quest which manifests your joining with,
The eternal soul of all humankind.
The realization of the ultimate quest,
For life purpose.
I have come that far to know that I shall
Face God with an understanding
Of all that is real.
I shall see through the mirror clearly.
This poem has a riddle and a hidden message.
Can you find out what they are?
One morning, while walking the dog,
It all became so very clear.
The Riddle is that all the places mentioned are actually where I live. For example: Paradise Boulevard, Rainbow Road, Universe Blvd, the Ventana Ranch, and Las Ventanas Dr. I live in Albuquerque, NM.
The message is that one can find the meaning of life right where they live and they don’t have to take a space ship to the stars to understand what is truly real.
Steven B Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Riddle Poem by Steven B Taylor )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(June 27, 1936 - February 13, 2010)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
Poem of the Day
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** सागं ना 2 **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** अबोल भावना मनातल्या **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman
- When the flower withers, Leong Ming Loong
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra