The Rhythm Of Rain
Soft drizzle; the nature moans
with trees swaying in accompanied beats
The fresh fragrance of autumn mud
all enveloping into an enchanting freshness.
The rhythm varies with faster beats
moulding itself from soft to mild
The southeast wind gaining momentum
as if to match the decorum.
A rare stillness embraces the night
so as to enjoy the changing beats
A flash of lightning from the yonder sky
adds in life to the dancing hearts.
Never will there ever be a sight so divine
so enchanting and ever so soothing
Tiny droplets dancing on leaves
and on the ground in rhythmic steps.
The celebration of the wild; beautiful
awakening all souls to joy
Like a mother's blessing to her sons
filled with loving care and affection.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rhythm Of Rain by Summer Spring )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- God Only Knows!, Mohit Sharma
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal
- It isn't to launder my clothes, Mark Heathcote
- Tell Me, Amanda Purczynski
- For My Countrymen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- boy, love on this, Mandolyn ...
- To Purge, Amanda Purczynski