THE RETURN OF THE LIBERALS... JAN 6TH,2014
THE RETURN OF THE LIBERALS … JAN 6TH,2014
The Liberals, believe it or not, might be coming back from the dead,
Based on our experience, this is something we should dread,
Because Stephen wont give us death-with-dignity,
Though many Conservatives still think he has done brilliantly.
And Stephen wont give us binding referendums out of fear,
People might want something, he doesn’t want to touch or go near,
And he can’t get rid of the Senate because of our Constitution,
Many hundreds of useless appointees are not the solution.
The arrogance of this system where we have no control,
No input, no elections for these appointees on the dole,
And many more would-be appointees waiting in the wings,
Whatever political party; they are pulling all the strings.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE RETURN OF THE LIBERALS... JAN 6TH,2014 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson