The Religious Path
The religious path winds in a precious way.
On it a simple gear has been proud.
If everyone masters the joys of attributes
We coast around like a shark for the waters
Of hard habits and harder prestige.
The path we endure shall be as it is in water,
O distant penguin of the snow, when do you
Seek the hermits who are me and me alone?
I have much religious wisdom to be in
Nor impenetrable jungle.
If you are so perfect, be this custom
So honoured by humans, and so stale
For the beasts who procure us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Religious Path by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas