Carolyn Ford Witt
- * THE REFLECTION * -
As I look into the water
Reflections do I see
Reflections of the sun and sky
Reflections of the tree.
I watch as all That ripples
As I stir my hand around
Staring there into the pond
Reflections do abound.
I see the birds fly over
And I wish for more to see.
As I lean out even farther
The reflection there is me.
A reflection in the water
No earthly thing there be,
For this is where my precious Lord
Is looking in on me.
He sees me in reflection
Of this life here on earth
Just a small reflection,
And with calmness, gives me worth.
Author: Carolyn Ford Witt
Carolyn Ford Witt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE REFLECTION by Carolyn Ford Witt )
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)