Carolyn Ford Witt
- * THE REFLECTION * -
As I look into the water
Reflections do I see
Reflections of the sun and sky
Reflections of the tree.
I watch as all That ripples
As I stir my hand around
Staring there into the pond
Reflections do abound.
I see the birds fly over
And I wish for more to see.
As I lean out even farther
The reflection there is me.
A reflection in the water
No earthly thing there be,
For this is where my precious Lord
Is looking in on me.
He sees me in reflection
Of this life here on earth
Just a small reflection,
And with calmness, gives me worth.
Author: Carolyn Ford Witt
Carolyn Ford Witt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE REFLECTION by Carolyn Ford Witt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj