The Real Hero
Well setting hair as an impressive style,
Wearing fancy beautiful high price clothe;
Having placed in pocket one hand futile
If stands at railway joining the booth;
And pose alike any Hollywood fame,
No one, give him hero a name.
Among rejoicing load puffing voice of puppet,
Or pleasing with nymph ride vehicle on mead,
Or cultivating courtesy time poor gratuity remit
Or landing to observe sermon urge admit heed,
Perhaps, look he bright man of noble race,
Yet ne'er could bliss that heroic trace.
Certainly, his appearance can change a happy mood
His eyes are probably seen deep exhausted,
His face mark pale fade glory depute,
His dresses may have dust stamp outdated...
His desperate must make him solitude admirer,
His proclaim shall enough to speed thy temper,
His talk will turn meaning absolute raise topic,
Where he begins little speak awhile,
His sight is above all men meditative,
An arduous to find out what he profile,
He feels suffocation annoyed from riotous crowd,
Life-long swell healthy goal even adversity surround.
One who doesn't accustom the lazier rite,
Whose behavior force us to terminate total plight.
Whose entice retain in only his queer exploit
Whose manner compel each weight on earnest bright.
He who sublimate mind, seek through progressive grand,
Exhilarated by calling.'The Real Hero' of land.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Real Hero by Ravindra Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Blue Words Were Spoken From A Golden Book, mary douglas
- Essay of Self, Simon Quperlier
- I Was Wearing A Dress Of Impeachable Hue, mary douglas
- Dull by nature, gajanan mishra
- Silently Growing Strength, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Green The Leaf Reverts To When Earth.., mary douglas
- Singles Dance at the Union Hall, Donal Mahoney
- Excitement, Pradiptakumar Mohanty
- Impulse, Pradiptakumar Mohanty
- Awaiting you, Pradiptakumar Mohanty