The rainbow girl
out of the
the volcanic eruption.
the core of the heart;
choosing a spot
for its hive,
stray silky clouds
smiled indifferently at her.
will be unbound again
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The rainbow girl by Nandini Bose )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang