The rainbow girl
out of the
the volcanic eruption.
the core of the heart;
choosing a spot
for its hive,
stray silky clouds
smiled indifferently at her.
will be unbound again
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The rainbow girl by Nandini Bose )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA