Dark eyes that steal the heart
take the mouth and throw them out.
Dark eyes i see you flashingl lashes
in an ashes we matches.
Dark eyes that look with such devour
persuade to detour in a roar.
leaving me question and imagination
where are you dark eyes?
flariza bazu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The question by flariza bazu )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown