Dark eyes that steal the heart
take the mouth and throw them out.
Dark eyes i see you flashingl lashes
in an ashes we matches.
Dark eyes that look with such devour
persuade to detour in a roar.
leaving me question and imagination
where are you dark eyes?
flariza bazu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The question by flariza bazu )
- Loves silent vigil, Erato
- I Miss You., sanjay Pathak
- I am Sorry., sanjay Pathak
- Dunderheaded Love Stories (Adwoa Xanthe), Dexsta Ray
- an unpassionate night, lee fones
- Mobocracy, Aftab Alam
- WHAT IS TO BE A MAN?, Ali Faisal
- NIRVANA, Thor Fabian Pettersen
- Transformation, Aftab Alam
- unrehearsed walk, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)