Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Grotesque, for shocking jerks,
From a beauty's mouth dog's bark,
Or a man with ass's face,
Or a novice hero in old lady's embrace.
The motley Fool cares no collective mind,
Identifies his own strangeness as he finds,
The assembled disproportions in dress and figure,
Creates a live-character on the running theater.
Giving no importance as the society is,
The psycho-comedian behaves as he pleases.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Psycho-Comedian. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra