Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Psychic Pole Star
Love unfolds its recesses,
As the petals of spring flower,
And humming bees window hour by hour.
The mind takes post on eyes’ gate way,
And the prey it targets for ideal hay.
The yellow gay wears the mask of spring,
Rubbing skin and pendulum swing ring and ring.
The monotony of the same-sail rail diverse tracks,
In mind’s sky run and float the hawks,
Lullaby lullaby trip the primrose and paper flower,
The chemistry’s juice rises from libido’s bower.
From tiny huts to gorgeous palaces,
Through Nature’s procreation run the races
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Psychic Pole Star by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael McParland
- The Grind, Michael McParland
- The Fool I Am, Michael McParland
- The End, Michael McParland
- The Devil Inside, Michael McParland
- The Clearing, Michael McParland
- The Arrival, Michael McParland
- The Answer, Michael McParland
- A Message from Heaven, Clara Keiper
- Sweet Loving Mammeries, Michael McParland