David Lacey (2/3/87 / Middlesbrough)
The power of this illusion
Is the rule to think our thoughts,
To keep us in our binding.
As all secrets we are finding
To be more than we have known
To be more than we were told.
Poet Other Poems
- 17.46 - A Time Out of Time
- A Beauty Blonde Lay The Town To Silence
- A Botanical Bounty
- A Child Is Born
- A City Of Thieves
- A Copper Plated Poseidon
- A Declaration of Love Revealed
- A Deeping Sleeping Self
- A Droplets Ripple In The Ocean
- A Feathered Angel of the Highest Sphere
- A Flight of Fancy
- A Flood Upon A Mushroom
- A Flourish Of Horns
- A Fool in Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.