Ken e Hall
The Pomp and Parade Vibrates Old London Town
The pomp and parade vibrates old London town itself
The walls swell to the beat of its heat in tune,
With The bells of St Clements and St Martins
Ringing for their farthings.
Something is a brew something new
Blow me down with a feather
The paparazzi on the pavement are stuck with glue,
When oh when is that royal baby due,
The Queen is tapping her foot
William plays polo for no news but
He waits and waits...he won’t be late
To be at the side of his lovely Kate.
London bells will surely peal the news today maybe
Their Loving grandma Dianne in heaven I guess
Will send a hugging kiss to heavenly bless.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pomp and Parade Vibrates Old London Town by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...