Ken e Hall
The Pomp and Parade Vibrates Old London Town
The pomp and parade vibrates old London town itself
The walls swell to the beat of its heat in tune,
With The bells of St Clements and St Martins
Ringing for their farthings.
Something is a brew something new
Blow me down with a feather
The paparazzi on the pavement are stuck with glue,
When oh when is that royal baby due,
The Queen is tapping her foot
William plays polo for no news but
He waits and waits...he won’t be late
To be at the side of his lovely Kate.
London bells will surely peal the news today maybe
Their Loving grandma Dianne in heaven I guess
Will send a hugging kiss to heavenly bless.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pomp and Parade Vibrates Old London Town by Ken e Hall )
Did you read them?
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall