The Poet's Treasure
You're words are the only thing that are really yours,
And no one can possess them, caress them except you,
The elated and mystified Crowds can read you,
But never, never exceed you in your feelings,
Because your words possess and are your feelings,
Your words are your Life's goal,
Your words tell you, you are not alone,
Your words, after all, are your Soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Poet's Treasure by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki