The Silent Sword
Do paintings by the Wind
Resemble nothing and yet all?
Have hardships been went through
For that Tree to stand tall?
Is the Mountain an obstruction
When it reveals every view?
And how does the Heart
Always know what is true?
Of questions I have many,
And of answers I have none.
But hopefully I will be happy
To finally receive One.
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Philosopher by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo
- Chalo Hum Kho Jate hai, Kisi Ke Ho Jate .., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- dirtY potty polotics - Wippn the fRenzy.., sEaN nOrTh