The Silent Sword
Do paintings by the Wind
Resemble nothing and yet all?
Have hardships been went through
For that Tree to stand tall?
Is the Mountain an obstruction
When it reveals every view?
And how does the Heart
Always know what is true?
Of questions I have many,
And of answers I have none.
But hopefully I will be happy
To finally receive One.
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Philosopher by The Silent Sword )
- THOUSAND MOONS, Satish Verma
- Where Larkspur Have The Purple Winds Gat.., mary douglas
- Rising For Another Day, Michael McParland
- The head, gajanan mishra
- Tobacco use, hasmukh amathalal
- Mystery of love, Chiazo Egbukwu
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)