M.D Dinesh Nair
THE PHASE OF CHANGE
The war with yesterday ends,
Soon a phase of life emerges as the victor
Therefore alone today is born..
When the war with yesterday ends!
We look forward to the notion of a compromise with today!
A galaxy of anxieties is seen around
And no binocular is required to see them
They surround a man who is just on the verge of an explosion.
A caravan of tomorrows is advancing
And it by passes him who is a pedestrian of odds.
Was his war with yesterday a heroic act?
An answer evades his territory of prudence.
After a long wait a rain shatters the land dry
And he looks through the windows of fear.
The war with yesterday ends for ever
But there is nothing else to begin.
A small stream struggles to find its way forward
As new pebbles arise from a slumber.
The war with today is in the offing-
Victors are masked as ever before!
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PHASE OF CHANGE by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher