Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Permanent Vacation.
The daring bluer in her muzzy spirit,
Lives lone in the green retreat,
For her tidal bath, youthful mirth,
Are gone, leaving sad satiety .
Her crazy whims whine,
And the poison -flooded cobra fires,
Where! where! where! count down goes,
The first and the last sun mingle,
Single she was, and again would be single.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Permanent Vacation. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre
- Poetess, Angela Khristin Brown
- In the midst, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Dance, Angela Khristin Brown
- the colored girl, Angela Khristin Brown