The People Who Love Nature
Not seen as great or special or the leaders of our time
But to the people who love Nature i dedicate this rhyme
They dedicate their free time for the future of human kind
And in the person who loves Nature a great person you will find.
The person who loves Nature be it he or be it she
Is someone who is a good friend of all of humanity
For we belong to Nature though some may not agree
Like every other life form that's how 'twould seem to me.
The people who try to save the woodland from the bulldozer and chainsaw
And whilst in trying to save the trees they break a man made law
Are the real heroes and heroines and the unsung of our day
Though there are many out there who do not see it that way.
No special day to honour them and for them never a parade
And for the dead who did love Nature the last post is never played
They live to save the Planet and anonymity is their gain
But the people who love Nature as my heroes and my heroines do remain.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The People Who Love Nature by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anxiety, Chris Ghawi
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield