The Path of No Return
The path he took was for naught
for what he wanted can't be bought.
It led him to a lonely place,
left him with a scowl on his face.
He decided this path he must retrace
to erase the scowl upon his face.
So he returned to where he had been
and still the loneliness was within.
He found he could not be without
the one he loved, filled with doubt
that anything or anyone
could change the path where he'd begun.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Path of No Return by Edwina Reizer )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande