The Path In Which We Walk
Those who are Ignorant to the change that goes on every day,
Avoiding fate like what happens is a big game,
Are the ones that run from the anonymous figures,
For they fear what is to come once reality comes into play.
Leaving nothing behind but a mere shadow in their place,
They run from their problems searching for an escape;
Endless closed doors on the path of that is wrong,
And every day there is a choice on the table that they have to face.
As days pass by another problem is in the way,
They are getting tired of the chances they are forced to take;
With a mind less fogged they see its best not to run away,
But they solved that puzzle too late and now have to pay.
Caught in the webs designed for those who have sinned,
They struggle to achieve what they once had before,
Once free they would promise to change their ways,
But all they achieved was death in the end.
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Path In Which We Walk by Bailey Schatte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar