Tonight thoughts of you
Keeps haunting my every movement
It is always this or that
When I remember how we use
To walk barefooted on the audio of our inane sentiments
And I wonder...
Did you ever feel my love embedded in the poems
I scribbled on the canvas of your mind?
Will your face light up with smiles
When you get drown in my once cherished verses?
Will your eyes be filled with tears
When you bask in the scent of my nourished affection?
You will just frown and throw all we had in the windows of deception?
I stand on the crossroads
Where my thoughts get disarray
In flashes of your image
On this road
Visions get blurred
So here I am
Tearing the cushions of
My heart with tears of my indecision
As you fade away in my longing nights.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Path by P.K Freitas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman
- Time For The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Lonely Rose, Ronald Chapman
- Grandmother Dickey, Kate Harrington
- Hey There Girl, Ronald Chapman
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington