Tonight thoughts of you
Keeps haunting my every movement
It is always this or that
When I remember how we use
To walk barefooted on the audio of our inane sentiments
And I wonder...
Did you ever feel my love embedded in the poems
I scribbled on the canvas of your mind?
Will your face light up with smiles
When you get drown in my once cherished verses?
Will your eyes be filled with tears
When you bask in the scent of my nourished affection?
You will just frown and throw all we had in the windows of deception?
I stand on the crossroads
Where my thoughts get disarray
In flashes of your image
On this road
Visions get blurred
So here I am
Tearing the cushions of
My heart with tears of my indecision
As you fade away in my longing nights.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Path by P.K Freitas )
- Senseless, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bones, Marie Jones
- Lonesome Traveler, Robert James Busby
- Pronunciation, george albot
- Sonnet The City at Night, Robert James Busby
- Far From Paradise, Robert James Busby
- Chaos and Nihilism, Robert James Busby
- If you're leaving take me with you, Robert James Busby
- The Laconicism Problem, Robert James Busby
- I'm not insane, Priscilla Rose
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)