Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Other Beyond The Screen.
My boy- friends and husband,
With different passports,
Cross the boarder and take my land,
My home, I admit, accommodate rooms,
As if the groom in the bed lock grand.
My soil I feel needs bottom –stirred plough,
While all the casual farmers retire from surface,
My secret Other quake the buried volcano,
And grind my satiety to saturated trance.
I render no confession but the flame of the Fire,
The switched strokes of lightening thunder,
I will the whirl of Tsunami’s wonder.
My secluded occult Other, sends my senses to sleep,
And with His touch infinite I rises from measureless –deep!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Other Beyond The Screen. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- The stars, her eyes and Love, Ayotunde Bolaji
- I Know I Have A Heart, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Silence, RAJ VIKRAM
- Lost Butterfly, Poetic Lilly Emery
- For every smile there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- why i wear thermals, Mandolyn ...
- The Secret Of The Universe, Melissa Cantrell
- Paradise, Sharvali Shinde
- Gift., RAJ VIKRAM
- My eyelids, Sergio Jaime
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- How to Write the Great American Indian N.., Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)