Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Other Beyond The Screen.
My boy- friends and husband,
With different passports,
Cross the boarder and take my land,
My home, I admit, accommodate rooms,
As if the groom in the bed lock grand.
My soil I feel needs bottom –stirred plough,
While all the casual farmers retire from surface,
My secret Other quake the buried volcano,
And grind my satiety to saturated trance.
I render no confession but the flame of the Fire,
The switched strokes of lightening thunder,
I will the whirl of Tsunami’s wonder.
My secluded occult Other, sends my senses to sleep,
And with His touch infinite I rises from measureless –deep!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.