Darling, come to our secret place
Only your heart knows where this resides.
Come and bathe in the oasis,
Soak your wicked desires in the tides.
Oh Baby, Come to the oasis with me
Come quench the thirst,
Release the sunshine, liberate your sins,
Embark to paradise and submerse.
Come on Darling, don’t hesitate,
Follow me to the oasis
Release the temperateness, stretch forth your fins
Our secret love, it’s always been a need to know basis.
Follow my silhouette in the oasis,
Come let me take you away.
No one knows of our Mystical place,
Just you and I, Oh baby let this circular lust spray.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Oasis by Jay Aguiniga )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon