Darling, come to our secret place
Only your heart knows where this resides.
Come and bathe in the oasis,
Soak your wicked desires in the tides.
Oh Baby, Come to the oasis with me
Come quench the thirst,
Release the sunshine, liberate your sins,
Embark to paradise and submerse.
Come on Darling, don’t hesitate,
Follow me to the oasis
Release the temperateness, stretch forth your fins
Our secret love, it’s always been a need to know basis.
Follow my silhouette in the oasis,
Come let me take you away.
No one knows of our Mystical place,
Just you and I, Oh baby let this circular lust spray.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Oasis by Jay Aguiniga )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Sir Walter Scott
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas