Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Mystic Eyes.
I wish to hook,
The crazy look,
With no readable sense.
The eyes are there,
In the nowhere where,
To be lost in oblivion.
Evaporated are the fun,
The world after world are gone,
In the soul's sky rises the only Sun.
Ah! the eyes speak of renunciation,
Half felt half realized annotation,
Of the rime of Brahmin in all beings.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mystic Eyes. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal