The Mystery Of Marriage
Marriage is an incomprehensible mystery,
a hidden truth kept secret from the foundation of the world.
It cannot be discovered by intelligence or insight,
but made explainatory by revelation.
Revelation reveals the mystery of marriage,
it explains the mutual relationship in marriage.
It shows the rhema, light and love in marriage.
The mystery of marriage is understood by the revelation from above.
The wisdom, knowledge and understanding of marriage is made known by revelation.
It is the ability to see beyond the seen,
in order to see many unseen realities of life.
Revelation unveils the principles of building a blissful marriage.
Marriage is honourable in all,
above all in a bed undefiled.
It's hidden truth is unveiled by revelation from divinity.
It constitutes a platform for fruitfulness in life and ministry.
It spreads the continuity of human generation.
Marriage as a divine institution,
solves the problem of aloneness.
It empowers man with resources to fulfil destiny on earth.
It is a hidden treasure not discovered without revelation.
Let revelation inspire the
discovery of marriage treasures.
Marriage not only give pleasures,
it help partners fulfil destinies.
Understanding in marriage kills separation and builds togetherness.
It develops unity and oneness among couples.
Understanding curbs separation in marriage,
solves marriage miseries.
The manifestation in marriage cannot be explained by knowledge,
by revelation from divinity.
Marriage is a mantle not a struggle.
The man must provide for his wife,
the woman must submit to her husband.
Seek love not lust before marriage;
let character and charisma build marriage;
let love and care establish marriage;
Marriage remains a mystery till death.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Mystery Of Marriage by Valentine Mbagu )
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Prayer For My Daughter, William Butler Yeats
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Love's Substitute, Bernard O'Dowd
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Palanquin Bearers, Sarojini Naidu
Poem of the Day
- Affection for, hasmukh amathalal
- Not a jungle., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- They Are Editing Journals To Be Poets & .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- unemployment, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pearl of Wisdom, hafiz qasim
- As lovely chance, hasmukh amathalal
- Worldly pleasure, gajanan mishra
- Create sweetness, hasmukh amathalal
- No Means No, Gillu Rahul
- Self Pride, Katherine Perry