Edward Kofi Louis
The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle
What have you beyond the shores of Africa!
For, i am with the great sense of humour to feed your brains;
And, to touch your hearts with my sweet love.
The muse of life in the land of the living,
With a great applause to the guests;
As we learn from the old people in this village,
But, the Bridge between us is like the hunger expressed daily.
The muse of hustle and bustle!
Push it in and pull it out;
Knowing what you do face daily in your land.
The muse of life in the land of the living!
Like the consignments around to elude your mind;
But globalisation is still not solving the problems at hand.
Times are hard!
But, wonders will never end in the name of love;
As many are marginalised on this earth,
However, i have got my vision to move on.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote