Edward Kofi Louis
The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle
What have you beyond the shores of Africa!
For, i am with the great sense of humour to feed your brains;
And, to touch your hearts with my sweet love.
The muse of life in the land of the living,
With a great applause to the guests;
As we learn from the old people in this village,
But, the Bridge between us is like the hunger expressed daily.
The muse of hustle and bustle!
Push it in and pull it out;
Knowing what you do face daily in your land.
The muse of life in the land of the living!
Like the consignments around to elude your mind;
But globalisation is still not solving the problems at hand.
Times are hard!
But, wonders will never end in the name of love;
As many are marginalised on this earth,
However, i have got my vision to move on.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya
- बहा आंनि मिनिनाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- A few, very few, too few..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Aching Bad, Michael P. McParland
- Essence of world peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- love heals, Hyeladai kwapaya
- Republic day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Heart of a Broken Hearted Girl, Serenity Anderson
- PH: Life: Black On White, Brian Johnston
- Experiencing Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak