Edward Kofi Louis
The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle
What have you beyond the shores of Africa!
For, i am with the great sense of humour to feed your brains;
And, to touch your hearts with my sweet love.
The muse of life in the land of the living,
With a great applause to the guests;
As we learn from the old people in this village,
But, the Bridge between us is like the hunger expressed daily.
The muse of hustle and bustle!
Push it in and pull it out;
Knowing what you do face daily in your land.
The muse of life in the land of the living!
Like the consignments around to elude your mind;
But globalisation is still not solving the problems at hand.
Times are hard!
But, wonders will never end in the name of love;
As many are marginalised on this earth,
However, i have got my vision to move on.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
James Weldon Johnson
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Plural Happiness, David Rivard
- Wild Love, Courage Ghandih
- To The Dead, Leong Ming Loong
- I am here and still, gajanan mishra
- chickens in the yard eating craklin brea.., Bull Hawking
- Reign of Fire, Bhaskar Rabha
- I've got a mind full of you, Bull Hawking
- Culp's Hill, John F. McCullagh
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Re: Your Poetic License Renewal Applicat.., John F. McCullagh