Edward Kofi Louis
The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle
What have you beyond the shores of Africa!
For, i am with the great sense of humour to feed your brains;
And, to touch your hearts with my sweet love.
The muse of life in the land of the living,
With a great applause to the guests;
As we learn from the old people in this village,
But, the Bridge between us is like the hunger expressed daily.
The muse of hustle and bustle!
Push it in and pull it out;
Knowing what you do face daily in your land.
The muse of life in the land of the living!
Like the consignments around to elude your mind;
But globalisation is still not solving the problems at hand.
Times are hard!
But, wonders will never end in the name of love;
As many are marginalised on this earth,
However, i have got my vision to move on.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle by Edward Kofi Louis )
- As you rightly say, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Game of Dark and Bright, Aftab Alam
- Apparition of the Virgin, Ron Slate
- Granite City, Ron Slate
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Song of Enchantment, Walter de la Mare
- Some One, Walter de la Mare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
- Heather Burns
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)