Edward Kofi Louis
The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle
What have you beyond the shores of Africa!
For, i am with the great sense of humour to feed your brains;
And, to touch your hearts with my sweet love.
The muse of life in the land of the living,
With a great applause to the guests;
As we learn from the old people in this village,
But, the Bridge between us is like the hunger expressed daily.
The muse of hustle and bustle!
Push it in and pull it out;
Knowing what you do face daily in your land.
The muse of life in the land of the living!
Like the consignments around to elude your mind;
But globalisation is still not solving the problems at hand.
Times are hard!
But, wonders will never end in the name of love;
As many are marginalised on this earth,
However, i have got my vision to move on.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Muse Of Hustle And Bustle by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)