The Most Antiquated Are The Most Easy Elapsed
The years has built on the roof in the home in my hometown
The growing barren, lingers between my memory and the future
Time make pose like overgrown weeds
Standing or even silent, the calm wind
don’t disturb the grass and trees, but rather restores time's natural colour
Their serenity, gave me
a good fortune
In a dark grey wall, I saw the time
slowly flowing its shadow, the ancient flower bed
and numerous traces of time
Those corrugated ups and downs, are like a group of people
standing in time, they must have walked for a long, long time
I don’t know how to describe them, in order to come to life
In the rain after rain days
Their footsteps, were slightly wiped by the wind
Alisha Cheng's Other Poems
- <I Had Forecast A Lemon Dream>
- Because of Snow, I Have Delayed the Date...
- Can’t Stand The Swan’s Amazing Appetite
- Full moon shaped Blue and white porcelai...
- People can float in the air
- The light
- The Most Antiquated Are The Most Easy El...
- The Orchard
- The Sky
- The Wind - (Translated poem)
- Wild Flowers Beside the Road (Translated...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The most Antiquated are the most Easy Elapsed
(Translated poem from Qingzhong Meng by Alisha Cheng)