The moon pale...
The moon pale and timid
In a bad of stars
The sheet of clouds.
The light on the sea.
Is a good night for dreaming?
Into the Soft mind
Dry, arid of thoughts
By the night
When the time goes by.
Before the new day arrives.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The moon pale... by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay