Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Miracle May Happen
The Miracle May Happen.
There may awaken love,
From human harp,
And wild ecstasy of Divine rage,
Divine flowers may bloom,
Dispelling the timeless gloom.
With the happening of Miracle.
There may fade the world of sense,
There may reign the wild trance,
With vibrant vibrancy of the Divine,
There may peep the 4th and 5th dimension,
Perpetual rhythm of photonic commotion,
In the off –land, with new brand in us,
With the miracle of Sri Ramakrishna’s touch.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Miracle May Happen by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Exploring Inner Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Little Song About The Foot, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song About Night Moscow, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Tin Soldier Of My Son, Bulat Okudzhava
- Flowers stay with me, S.D. TIWARI
- I Fancied The Muse, Bulat Okudzhava
- Involved In Earthly Zeal, Bulat Okudzhava
- We are stupidly bold!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sword of silver, S.D. TIWARI