Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Miracle May Happen
The Miracle May Happen.
There may awaken love,
From human harp,
And wild ecstasy of Divine rage,
Divine flowers may bloom,
Dispelling the timeless gloom.
With the happening of Miracle.
There may fade the world of sense,
There may reign the wild trance,
With vibrant vibrancy of the Divine,
There may peep the 4th and 5th dimension,
Perpetual rhythm of photonic commotion,
In the off –land, with new brand in us,
With the miracle of Sri Ramakrishna’s touch.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Miracle May Happen by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz