Dr. Yogesh Sharma
THE MIGHTY STREET BULL
Be kind and gentle to the street bull,
And do not brand him with abusive calls,
As 'Thick skinned, ' or 'Ugly-wag, '
Or likewise 'Big wolf belly tag, '
Or 'Dirt eater, ' or 'Vagabond wanderer, '
Or 'Sharp eyed bandit' or 'Trouble creator':
The Bull is highly sensitive
And wise to curses like these.
All the animal happily repay
A treatment kind and fair;
At least so destroyer Lord Shiva says
Who keeps a bull, (and, by the way,
HE is extremely kind and rare)
And welcome him for ever and for ever.
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE MIGHTY STREET BULL by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara