The Metropolitan Line
Starting out from Amersham
And going through to Aldgate,
The Met goes along that route
And back again from Aldgate
Passing Chalfont and Latimer
And Chorleywood as well;
Rickmansworth and Moor Park
I've missed a few stations
Where the fast train doesn't stop:
Northwood, Northwood Hills and Pinner;
North Harrow's another stop
There's Northwick Park station,
Then Preston Road and Wembley Park,
Then Finchley Road station.
After Finchley Road,
There's Baker Street as well;
Great Portland Street and Euston Square
Are on the map as well.
King's Cross St. Pancras;
Farringdon and Barbican;
Moorgate and Liverpool Street;
Then the final station
Aldgate's at the end,
The terminus of this line.
The Metropolitan Line to be precise.
Oh, what a pretty line.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Metropolitan Line by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka