The meek shall inherit the Earth.
It was said long time ago,
The meek shall inherit the Earth in time as they go,
I say it happens only when they became aggressive,
Became strong, wise & never timid, just fairly persuasive.
It is not easy for a timid one to stand up & become strong,
Eventually life will teach them to correct all wrong.
Then they inherit the Earth and will stand up straight,
Nobody will push them down anymore, after that they never vegetate.
If someone is meek others want to punch them down or humiliate,
Boss them around or help them too much, making them weaker instead educate,
They have same right as anybody else in the universe,
When they find self confidence, they'll be able to reverse.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The meek shall inherit the Earth. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI