The meek shall inherit the Earth.
It was said long time ago,
The meek shall inherit the Earth in time as they go,
I say it happens only when they became aggressive,
Became strong, wise & never timid, just fairly persuasive.
It is not easy for a timid one to stand up & become strong,
Eventually life will teach them to correct all wrong.
Then they inherit the Earth and will stand up straight,
Nobody will push them down anymore, after that they never vegetate.
If someone is meek others want to punch them down or humiliate,
Boss them around or help them too much, making them weaker instead educate,
They have same right as anybody else in the universe,
When they find self confidence, they'll be able to reverse.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The meek shall inherit the Earth. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Free to do works, gajanan mishra
- God! !, sEaN nOrTh
- The Turtle's Tale, Lawrence Beck
- Dream along imagination, Okunuga Olanreywaju
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's Surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider And The Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney