The meek shall inherit the Earth.
It was said long time ago,
The meek shall inherit the Earth in time as they go,
I say it happens only when they became aggressive,
Became strong, wise & never timid, just fairly persuasive.
It is not easy for a timid one to stand up & become strong,
Eventually life will teach them to correct all wrong.
Then they inherit the Earth and will stand up straight,
Nobody will push them down anymore, after that they never vegetate.
If someone is meek others want to punch them down or humiliate,
Boss them around or help them too much, making them weaker instead educate,
They have same right as anybody else in the universe,
When they find self confidence, they'll be able to reverse.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The meek shall inherit the Earth. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Occasions Of Promise, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gathering Compensation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 2 of A Kind, Josep Rodriguez
- पाऊस ओथंबुन वाहत असताना..., Amit Anjarlekar
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)