Evil is a faceless stranger,
living in a distant neighborhood.
Evil has a wholesome, hometown face,
with merry eyes and an open smile.
Evil walks among us, wearing a mask
which looks like all our faces.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mask by Dean Koontz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin