Marvin Brato Sr
'The Man & Poet'
John Nigthingale the poet
A modern prolific writer I met
who inspired me to be expressive
of my innate sentiments not elusive.
John owns the the CCPoets.com
and the latest PoetsPoetryPoems.com
both are well-participated with best bards
who indulge with professional high regards.
John loves poetry and poems
welcomes all regardless of themes
as long as it give lessons to humanity
innate sentiments express with quality.
John reads all posted compositions
of neophytes or expert expressions
his remarks portray true sentiments
succinct thoughts not mere comments.
He is the poet to emulate
good for others to simulate
he is building a better legacy
modern archive of best poetry.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The Man & Poet' by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery