Marvin Brato Sr
'The Man & Poet'
John Nigthingale the poet
A modern prolific writer I met
who inspired me to be expressive
of my innate sentiments not elusive.
John owns the the CCPoets.com
and the latest PoetsPoetryPoems.com
both are well-participated with best bards
who indulge with professional high regards.
John loves poetry and poems
welcomes all regardless of themes
as long as it give lessons to humanity
innate sentiments express with quality.
John reads all posted compositions
of neophytes or expert expressions
his remarks portray true sentiments
succinct thoughts not mere comments.
He is the poet to emulate
good for others to simulate
he is building a better legacy
modern archive of best poetry.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The Man & Poet' by Marvin Brato Sr )
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealthy China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)