Marvin Brato Sr
'The Man & Poet'
John Nigthingale the poet
A modern prolific writer I met
who inspired me to be expressive
of my innate sentiments not elusive.
John owns the the CCPoets.com
and the latest PoetsPoetryPoems.com
both are well-participated with best bards
who indulge with professional high regards.
John loves poetry and poems
welcomes all regardless of themes
as long as it give lessons to humanity
innate sentiments express with quality.
John reads all posted compositions
of neophytes or expert expressions
his remarks portray true sentiments
succinct thoughts not mere comments.
He is the poet to emulate
good for others to simulate
he is building a better legacy
modern archive of best poetry.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The Man & Poet' by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
- Butterfly's Flight, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)