The male bird praying for freedom
When will he be free? says the male bird with blue wings
it is eating its claw like a bread stick
it is trying to remove all feathers with each breath
to the Sky it begs, to the clouds it is asking intercession
but darkness closed in and the clouds have long vanished.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.