The Main Reasons to Honor the Service Members
Here are the reasons of why we should some admiration.
Let’s think of some of those things that have to go to protect this nation.
Over the years many were drafted,
Having things to take on that, they learned and crafted.
Many service members came to this nation’s as volunteers,
In which they came to serve their life for this nation for many years.
The main thing that came to share,
To en route to protect the United States anywhere.
It leads them from the jungle or desert or air or sea.
That leads us to see exactly what leads to our true victory.
Many of them saw things that are gross and gory,
By them having to give up everything to fight for the true glory.
So please re-read this and try to understand everything that it is trying to say,
That without them this would not be such a God Loving Country.
By Frank Pulver
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Main Reasons to Honor the Service Members by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer