The Lute, (It Is Me) Which Lost Its Tune!
Eyes shall fill with tears!
.....Bangles from my arms shall fall!
By seeing the Lute, (it is me)
.....which lost its tune!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'The Lute, (it is me) which lost its tune! ' is a translation of a Tamil poem by Poet Kaliappan Esekkiyal, revealing the feeling of a lover while her male counterpart leaves to earn money!
கண்கள் கலங்கும், கரத்துவளை வீழும், இப்
பண்கள் இழந்தவீணை பார்த்து! .- - -(07) - காளியப்பன் எசேக்கியல்
Comments about this poem (The Lute, (It Is Me) Which Lost Its Tune! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
Did you read them?
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)