Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Lotus Red
The Lotus Red.
The lotus red,
In conscience's bed,
The holy-water of heart.
The God in us,
Gives His touch,
And the condensed Divine,
Unlocks its art.
The devotee mediates,
Lord’s image with His name’s beads,
By and by germinates the divine seed.
The colossal impossible quakes and thunders,
Memory’s clouds and black desires dissolve under,
The no-where supernatural reigns every where,
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lotus Red by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal