Musfiq us shaleheen
Again the day had come
When I had concentrated on those coins
That was all for mine but lost
And the cyclone rolled those dust with gust
Earn after born at my mother’s shack
Penny to penny kept into my empty soul
Sounding low when filled with sorrow,
Blew all those through this hollow
The day had gone forever
And I am the Loser, lost more than I loss
Collect other coins that less than I lost
And the Lord will be paid the ultimate cost
Musfiq us shaleheen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
but coins were insufficient when he want to paid his ultimate dues..
Comments about this poem (The Loser by Musfiq us shaleheen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...