This loneliness is a gift for me,
the stillness enhances my emotion,
my heart is staved;
yet your affection compensates my all folly.
The loneliness strikes my heart very much,
but our attachment spreads over this tort
calming my soul, and I get everyday a new step,
my love is like a fulgent bright light.
Loneliness gives me a pain every time,
and I am always ready to face and clasp.
I know it just gives me shock,
but my love is untamed and undefeated,
thereby I will love you much and much...
Oh, my beloved! ! !
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Loneliness by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole