This loneliness is a gift for me,
the stillness enhances my emotion,
my heart is staved;
yet your affection compensates my all folly.
The loneliness strikes my heart very much,
but our attachment spreads over this tort
calming my soul, and I get everyday a new step,
my love is like a fulgent bright light.
Loneliness gives me a pain every time,
and I am always ready to face and clasp.
I know it just gives me shock,
but my love is untamed and undefeated,
thereby I will love you much and much...
Oh, my beloved! ! !
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Loneliness by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns