This loneliness is a gift for me,
the stillness enhances my emotion,
my heart is staved;
yet your affection compensates my all folly.
The loneliness strikes my heart very much,
but our attachment spreads over this tort
calming my soul, and I get everyday a new step,
my love is like a fulgent bright light.
Loneliness gives me a pain every time,
and I am always ready to face and clasp.
I know it just gives me shock,
but my love is untamed and undefeated,
thereby I will love you much and much...
Oh, my beloved! ! !
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Loneliness by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- motherly love, Candymarie Nevin
- Random Thought, fletcher maddern
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh