The Linguistics Of The Heart
it is the thing which makes men mad,
it sets the heart flame to free the mind,
to an ancient language so sublime,
spoken through out all time.
It is an unspoken sonnet between two lovers
that blooms like midnight blossom on moonlit
night. It is the sweetest of promises we keep
it gives with no conditions or terms, given
with out thought of return.
It makes us whole
Alen wheeler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Linguistics Of The Heart by Alen wheeler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman
- 비, Ronald Chapman
- AL-QUDS (JERUSALEM) القدس - مدينة السلام, MOHAMMAD SKATI