The Linguistics Of The Heart
it is the thing which makes men mad,
it sets the heart flame to free the mind,
to an ancient language so sublime,
spoken through out all time.
It is an unspoken sonnet between two lovers
that blooms like midnight blossom on moonlit
night. It is the sweetest of promises we keep
it gives with no conditions or terms, given
with out thought of return.
It makes us whole
Alen wheeler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Linguistics Of The Heart by Alen wheeler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...