I am the light at the end of fronts and boundaries,
Fixing the scores of people, like a lantern of trust.
I befriend the leagues for their involvement,
And stresses are in the effects of a day.
Wednesday masters my wedding plans,
And the next day is loathing the loaf of bread.
I am the lantern of such trust, according to the bible,
Inside the islands of jugs and cups, the reign continues.
I am the light at all costs, little are the prices they spring,
As the small coasts are treasures for the under aged,
And where do they cast their tongues?
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Light by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace