Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Last Stage Of Mind.
Mind is for mind’s sake,
As the chemistry of mind,
The mind Projects and remakes,
Mind consumes mind,
As wind the rakes intakes.
Mind is born with thousands layers,
It gets sediments with rolling affairs,
Mind suffers from toxic attachment,
Mind spoils the body for desire’s end.
To know the mind loneliness is a must,
To nourish the mind one needs a trust,
A pure body with austerity and denouncement,
Of body’s sense and desire’s wings,
The beauty of inner mind rings.
Non attached and transparent if the mind becomes,
It sees neither any good nor any harms,
And rises above quality’s sphere,
With it, then, the God in us has equal share.
This is the mind’s last stage,
And the Divine in us reveals its phase.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Stage Of Mind. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(c. 600 BCE)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Move on, Edward Clapham
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget
- Out-of-body Experience, Colm Keenan
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gentle Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti
- The Deeds of the Devil, Swetashree Sahoo
- Without Spending Money, He Is A Net Poet.., Bijay Kant Dubey