Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Last Stage Of Mind.
Mind is for mind’s sake,
As the chemistry of mind,
The mind Projects and remakes,
Mind consumes mind,
As wind the rakes intakes.
Mind is born with thousands layers,
It gets sediments with rolling affairs,
Mind suffers from toxic attachment,
Mind spoils the body for desire’s end.
To know the mind loneliness is a must,
To nourish the mind one needs a trust,
A pure body with austerity and denouncement,
Of body’s sense and desire’s wings,
The beauty of inner mind rings.
Non attached and transparent if the mind becomes,
It sees neither any good nor any harms,
And rises above quality’s sphere,
With it, then, the God in us has equal share.
This is the mind’s last stage,
And the Divine in us reveals its phase.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Stage Of Mind. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Marbella Marbella, James coupland
- Now Or Never, Marites C. Cayetano
- dance, Cee Bea
- Happy Halloween, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- I Saw You, But Could Not Say I Love You .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Honour Killing, Whose Honour, Where's Ho.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Seminar Activity, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Story of a thousand Hopes, clawdea benat
- gLoW hideing OfF iN2 thE sUnsEt, sEaN nOrTh
- Absence, Ibrahim Nasrallah
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Character, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)